2024 The-boneyard.com uconn - I recently took a Rationality Test and discovered that I was surprisingly rational. (I took it twice to be sur I recently took a Rationality Test and discovered that I was surprisi...

What a game!! UConn goes on a opening run and never looked back. Georgetown couldn't recovery. Again, a defensive juggernaut that didn't stop. Really took away Georgetown's inside game. Their guards couldn't drive down the lane as they wanted to. And UConn owned the boards.. The-boneyard.com uconn

UConn women's basketball quick facts. Coach: Geno Auriemma. Location: Storrs, Conn. All-time record (through the 2021-22 season): 1,240-312. NCAA …As a small business owner, managing HR-related tasks can be a daunting and time-consuming process. That’s where Zoho People comes in. This cloud-based HR software offers a comprehe...Heck of a first half. And it would have been even worse if UCONN had scored on numerous layups that were missed. But what a first half!! DePaul came out and scored a quick 11 points over the first 3 minutes or so with three 3-pointer, but only scored 10 points over the remaining 17 minutes.UConn was 2nd best offense on neutral, 6th best among home teams, and 19th best on road. Kansas have a schematic advantage to at times neutralize the key to our defense. UConn is missing one of our better players and looked quite poor for stretches in their last game. 2 of our main shooters are in the midst of shooting slumps.“UConn head football coach Jim Mora announced the Huskies have added 10 transfer student-athletes who will join the Huskies for the spring semester. The 10 new players join the previously announced six transfers and 12 incoming freshmen headed to UConn for the 2024 season.”My curiosity with WCBB started when a friend of mine in '78 was getting a Masters degree from ODU. ODU had been a thing prior to that. However, it was unheard of to see WCBB on TV. Moved from NJ to CT in '89. UConn had already moved into the big time with the Big East. I watched my first UConn …STORRS, Conn. – The UConn women's basketball team will welcome four freshmen next season as head coach Geno Auriemma announced the program's 2023 …File being rebuilt (work in progress) 2025 UConn Offer/Commit List (click on commit's name link for Highlights) Reid Jones (WR/TE) Cardinal Hayes High School, Bronx New York. Rich Belin (QB) - Cardinal Hayes High School, Bronx New York. Christopher Ortiz (WR/DB) - Cheshire Academy, Cheshire CT...He is saying that he doesn't consider UConn a peer or near-peer competitor of Boston College. He's right, and that's why his comment grates. He looks at UConn the same way UConn looks at UMass. If Jim Mora made similar comments about UMass, this board wouldn't even blink. I fully expected BC to win by 30, and he probably did as well.Check it out: UConn Huskies Nitty Gritty at Bracketologists . Reactions: nelsonmuntz, CTHSHoops, gsmooth and 14 others. U. uh-no. Joined Oct 23, 2023 Messages 56 Reaction Score 229. Dec 26, 2023 #2 seton hall could slide into Q1 as well. ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;Mar 13, 2019 · Week of 2/26 Other Games. Latest: jibsey. 2 minutes ago. UConn Men's Basketball Forum. Gampel Issue. Latest: dennismenace. 4 minutes ago. UConn Men's Basketball Forum. UConn Women's Basketball Forum. Wesley Watt LoungeBy Daniel Connolly. 0 Comments. UConn’s week off coming at ‘the perfect time’. By Daniel Connolly. 0 Comments. UConn women’s basketball surges past Creighton, 73-53. By …Feb 8, 2024 · It's not the first time Uconn has entered hostile territory and was told they had no chance. Uconn at Tenn. NC game 1995. Don't remember the year, ND NC. Geno has always said that for some reason Uconn always goes into another level of play for these games. Another attitude and another sense that this is their game and will not lose. -Marquette seemed to physically fade starting in Q3. UConn, on the other hand, seemed to get stronger. Shade in particular barely broke a sweat and seemed ready to run laps after the game even after playing most of the game.-UConn is a great job of disrupting and shutting down Marquette's hot shooters the second half.-Marquette seemed to physically fade starting in Q3. UConn, on the other hand, seemed to get stronger. Shade in particular barely broke a sweat and seemed ready to run laps after the game even after playing most of the game.-UConn is a great job of disrupting and shutting down Marquette's hot shooters the second half.All the starters in double figures. I maintain the bench was solid. This was a great game to see the team fight - against a team who's play I do not like. BTW that 21-8 3rd quarter was awesome to see - Georgetown came out and drained a 3 right away and UCONN outscored them 21-5 the rest of the quarter. The odds-makers had UCONN by 27.5.UConn has played teams with the following RPI rankings: 223, 137, 92, 76, 65, 56, 53, 51, 17, 14, 13, 9, 4, 3. Interestingly, St. John's starts 4 transfer students Unique Drake being the only starter who played her whole career for the Johnnies. Drake was a four-star recruit and was rated 75th overall and was 22nd at her position coming out of ...on edit: I can't believe I made this post in a thread about the spread on UConn v anyone. Only in BY. Last edited: Jan 4, 2024. Reactions: RichCTBB and HooperScooper. NEforceUConn. Joined Aug 27, 2011 Messages 2,864 Reaction Score 7,549. Jan 5, 2024 ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;It appears to be free but I didn’t look too carefully, knowing the Boneyard bloodhounds would sniff everything out. You can filter by sport with the links on the left hand side of the ... But other UConn sports rarely, if ever, appear on network TV. Hope they expand to include sports like soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, etc., like you see on ...Apple has released new accessibility features for iPhone, Apple Watch and Mac, including a universal live captioning tool, improved visual and auditory detection modes and more. Ap...Jessica Hill/Associated Press. UNCASVILLE — The UConn women's basketball team opened the postseason with an easy win Saturday at Mohegan Sun …on edit: I can't believe I made this post in a thread about the spread on UConn v anyone. Only in BY. Last edited: Jan 4, 2024. Reactions: RichCTBB and HooperScooper. NEforceUConn. Joined Aug 27, 2011 Messages 2,864 Reaction Score 7,549. Jan 5, 2024 ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;Jan 23, 2024 · Offensively once we got it going, there was no stopping UConn. All five starters in double figures!! 13 straight wins. This freshman class is growing game by game. UConn actually still does very well considering there’s not a lot of elite talent coming out of NE and NY. Reactions: RSHERMVIKES , LuvBball , Bone Dog and 6 others CuangoUConn at South Carolina: Gamecocks are an 8 point favorite, 71% chance of winning, over/under 139 points And BTW, if the locations would be reversed, Huskies still favorites over Irish, but only 60% / 4 points, and Gamecocks still favorites over Huskies, but only 58% / 4 points.The UCONN freshmen played like freshmen & the seniors except for Alliyah did not play like seniors. That's OK. It's a learning experience. Also, having Ice Brady first off the bench instead of Aubrey is a big factor. I thought Ash had a good game after she settled down. The team was nervous and...“UConn head football coach Jim Mora announced the Huskies have added 10 transfer student-athletes who will join the Huskies for the spring semester. The 10 new players join the previously announced six transfers and 12 incoming freshmen headed to UConn for the 2024 season.”Explore other race cars that made history in the racing circuit with these articles on HowStuffWorks. See pictures and view specs of other race cars. Advertisement How many of us h...This game went about as expected but here's the reality that some UCONN fans simply have to face at this point: Even if UCONN was 100% healthy, this team is not as talented as SC and we would have probably still lost. SC has assembled a deep roster filled with talent, many of which would be considered top talent at UCONN.Use this forum to discuss UConn men's basketball recruiting; UConn's four FIVE national championships; Coach Dan Hurley; beer; pizza; dead animals in a ... ( with shout-out to the Boneyard) uconnblueinky; Apr 3, 2023; Replies 16 Views 2K. Apr 3, 2023. Sonofabeach. T. Locked; 2024 Recruiting: Uncommitted Recruits. TheHorde; Apr 2 ...UNCASVILLE — After a dominant 58-29 victory over 5-seed Marquette in the semifinals, the UConn women’s basketball team will chase a fourth consecutive Big East Tournament …Feb 16, 2024 · This forum is for fans to discuss UConn's 11 National Championships; UConn women's basketball recruiting; Coach Geno Auriemma; music; trivia, etc. The official 2023-24 Women's Basketball schedule for the University of Connecticut Huskies.But figured I'd post if there's some validity to it. There was an article on Joson Sanon the other day and he didn't mention UConn at all. I think after missing out on Ngongba, Flagg, and Betsey, and signing Abraham and Nowell for 2024, UConn will move its focus onto the 2025 class where they already have some …Topping the list was an article headlined "UConn Wins Women's NCAA Title." "UConn Defeats Kentucky for Men's Title" was also on the top-five list. Take that all you other wannabee schools that think you c0ntrol the New York market! Beneath the list is a quote from Stef Dolson: "We know no one wants to …Aug 17, 2023 · UConn Men's 2023-2024 Schedule (SO FAR) (please add as you find information) Date Opponent Location Source Sat, Aug 5 Le Cannet Basket (exb) Le Cannet, France UConn Athletics Mon, Aug 7 Spanish Select I (exb) Barcelona, Spain UConn Athletics Tue, Aug 8 Spanish Select II (exb)... We had been following Women's Basketball on TV - mostly local RU games on replay late night and the 1994 Final Four and really enjoyed the few national games that popped up such as UConn / Tennessee. Who knew that the following year we would be Rutgers season ticket holders, would attend the 1996 Final Four in Charlotte and be …As a numbers guy, Ashlynn's numbers through 12 games are mind boggling. 78% from on 2 pointers, (25/32) , 3 pointers 37% ( 17/46) and here's ...Playing SC or UCLA UConn will have to contain their guards and force them to make their bigs make plays when being doubled down. ... the-boneyard.com Reactions: SCHuskiedad and MooseJaw. RoadMaster. Joined Apr 30, 2019 Messages 879 Reaction Score 7,411. Nov 10, 2023 #86My curiosity with WCBB started when a friend of mine in '78 was getting a Masters degree from ODU. ODU had been a thing prior to that. However, it was unheard of to see WCBB on TV. Moved from NJ to CT in '89. UConn had already moved into the big time with the Big East. I watched my first UConn …Jan 7, 2024 · tcf’s UConn Basketball videos UConn Basketball Games Media The Uconn Blog Verbal Commits This is UConn Country Field of 68 CT Scoreboard Podcasts A Dime Back Sliders and Curveballs Podcast The last 2 times UConn advanced to the F4 out of the BE (2011 and 2023), they went a combined 35-0 out of conference. Inside the BE they were 22-16. Commentators can't look at these numbers and tout how hard the BE is, or how difficult it is for college kids to maintain intensity throughout the season.UConn recruiting only Thread drifts will be deleted Please start a new thread for general discussion... Menu. Forums. New posts Search forums. What's new. ... the-boneyard.com Sluconn Husky #1 Source of Info. Joined May 22, 2014 Messages 17,139 Reaction Score 73,572. Dec 1, 2023That box score for UCONN has lots of tasty treats for discussion. I was most impressed by-- overall shooting percentage for the game-- 31 assists on 36 made baskets. Is that a program record?-- Only 5 fouls called on UCONN in 40 minutes of play. It sounds like UCONN did whatever it wanted to do and received very little resistance from the ...Second half, reality set in for Creighton. Outscored 42 - 20 in the second half. That 3rd quarter was pure UConn. UConn took the passing lanes away, forced turnovers, controled the boards and sped Creighton. Any 20 point win is a very good win. Ash is amazing. Constant motion. Knows when to shoot. Plays better defense every game.Good, gritty win by UConn. Was shaking when St. John's had the ball, only down by 7. Despite St. John's having all the momentum and only being a few shots from taking the lead, Huskies, who must have been exhausted, buckled down and made a big run. Most of my comments were already captured so...Feb 4, 2024 · Felt like UConn was just going through the motions with such a large lead. Q4 was a gut check moment and the Huskies were able to (mostly) right the ship and get the win. Edwards and Paige both played fantastic for pretty much the entire game. UConn Men's Basketball Forum . UCONN and TV Ratings. Thread starter UConnSwag11; Start date Feb 6, 2024; UConnSwag11 Storrs, CT The Mecca. Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 13,467 Reaction Score 46,393. Feb 6, 2024 #1 Reactions: Luna, 3rdbass, UConn ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;Mar 4, 2024 ... Then why not cap it all off by being the first back-to-back NCAA champion since the Gators did it 17 years ago? This is not a prediction! It's ...Lol, lucky UConn doesn't force fans to buy football tickets for the right to purchase basketball tickets, hope this doesn't give the AD any ideas... Reactions: TheRealKBuks , jdp89ct , EZPass and 1 other personJan 29, 2012 · UConn v. #12 UMass Minuteman (Friday 2/9/24 @7p @Toscano Family Ice Forum & Saturday 2/10/24 @Mullins Center @7p). Both games are on ESPN+/NESN (Sat.) huskymedic This forum is for fans to discuss UConn's 11 National Championships; UConn women's basketball recruiting; Coach Geno Auriemma; music; trivia, etc. General Women's Basketball Forum. Threads 4.2K Messages 152.3K. Threads 4.2K Messages 152.3K. C. ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;Mar 13, 2019 · Week of 2/26 Other Games. Latest: jibsey. 2 minutes ago. UConn Men's Basketball Forum. Gampel Issue. Latest: dennismenace. 4 minutes ago. UConn Men's Basketball Forum. UConn Women's Basketball Forum. Use this forum to discuss UConn men's basketball recruiting; UConn's four FIVE national championships; Coach Dan Hurley; beer; pizza; dead animals in a... Menu. Forums. ... Boneyard Subreddits. Chin Diesel; Dec 22, 2023; Replies 4 Views 1K. Dec 23, 2023. Travelman32. Week of 12/18 Other Games. temery; Dec 18, 2023; 4 5 6. Replies …Topping the list was an article headlined "UConn Wins Women's NCAA Title." "UConn Defeats Kentucky for Men's Title" was also on the top-five list. Take that all you other wannabee schools that think you c0ntrol the New York market! Beneath the list is a quote from Stef Dolson: "We know no one wants to …if we can run the table in the Big East and have a convincing win against ND we should be good for a 2 seed, even if we lose to SC. To be honest, i don't see how we win against SC (i hope UConn will make me eat those words), they are bigger, faster (on the whole) and are the best 3 point shooting team in the country. it will take an A+ game from …Your best source for quality UConn Huskies news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.What a game!! UConn goes on a opening run and never looked back. Georgetown couldn't recovery. Again, a defensive juggernaut that didn't stop. Really took away Georgetown's inside game. Their guards couldn't drive down the lane as they wanted to. And UConn owned the boards.Arianna Roberson will be announcing her commitment tomorrow at 6:30pm! I hate to say it, but my final prediction is that she’s committing to Duke. It’s just suspicious timing that right after she re-visits Duke that she would announce her commitment. Perhaps her recent visit was to let Kara...The Boneyard at UConn is a unique and iconic feature of the University of Connecticut (UConn) campus. It is a massive outdoor sculpture created by renowned …Jan 5, 2024 · tcf’s UConn Basketball videos UConn Basketball Games Media The Uconn Blog Verbal Commits This is UConn Country Field of 68 CT Scoreboard Podcasts A Dime Back Sliders and Curveballs Podcast UConn Football Chat UConn Men's Basketball UConn Women's Basketball. Amazon. tcf's stuff. tcf’s UConn Basketball videos UConn Basketball Games. Media. The Uconn Blog Verbal Commits This is UConn Country Field of 68 CT Scoreboard Podcasts A Dime Back Sliders and Curveballs Podcast. Donate. Log in Register.If you've ever visited the University of Connecticut, chances are you've seen its iconic Boneyard. This sprawling graveyard is a popular tourist destination and it's …Jan 13, 2024 · UConn came out fast and built a 14 point lead, but sloppy play gave some of back and ended Q1 with only a 6 point lead. But we stomped them in Q2. Geno was asked at halftime what adjustments he made, and his answer was "none really". He pointed out that SJU is a really hard team to score a lot... If you don't like the pre-game line, I suggest using it live. Marq +10.5 or UConn -3.5 would be nice to whack. Last edited: Feb 17, 2024. Reactions: Tenspro2002. Y. Yanksrock615. Joined Nov 11, 2017 Messages 72 Reaction Score 583. Feb 17, 2024 #32 I’m laying -6.5 easily . ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;I went to my first UConn women's basketball game while I was a grad student at UConn during the 1982-83 season. I was looking for cheap entertainment, and at that time the women's basketball home games at UConn were free. Nothing cheaper than free, that's for sure. I quickly became a fan of the team, even if they were not all that good in those ...As a soph, I couldn't understand why she wasn't talked up as UConn's next monster. She's a slightly undersized (5-11) interior player who can hit from distance when she needs to, with a point guard mentality and a just plain nasty defensive mindset.Struggle no more: consider a UConn grad going to law school at Kansas. Hey, that's the guy who taught me the word "loyalier" that you're talking about. It's bad enough that Brooklyn native Neil Diamond fills Fenway.UConn Women's Basketball Forum. General Women's Basketball Forum. 1. 2. 3. … 57. Next. Filters. ***Board rules, please read before posting. HuskyNan. Mar 13, …Browse our latest articles for a bunch of major credit cards in the market. A good credit card can unlock a world of exploration, perks, and more. Whether you’re looking to expand ...UNCASVILLE, Conn. — Paige Bueckers scored 27 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead No. 9 UConn to a 58-29 win over Marquette on Sunday in the Big East … UConn men’s basketball ranked No. 1 in AP Poll for fifth-straight week. The Huskies remain atop the NCAA men’s basketball world with a top-five matchup looming later this week. Topping the list was an article headlined "UConn Wins Women's NCAA Title." "UConn Defeats Kentucky for Men's Title" was also on the top-five list. Take that all you other wannabee schools that think you c0ntrol the New York market! Beneath the list is a quote from Stef Dolson: "We know no one wants to …Adam McCann, WalletHub Financial WriterApr 28, 2020 The coronavirus might be twice as contagious as experts initially thought, and the risk of serious symptoms has proven to be mor...Heck of a first half. And it would have been even worse if UCONN had scored on numerous layups that were missed. But what a first half!! DePaul came out and scored a quick 11 points over the first 3 minutes or so with three 3-pointer, but only scored 10 points over the remaining 17 minutes.the-boneyard.com Last edited: Dec 27, 2023. Bone Dog. Joined Apr 24, 2022 Messages 4,910 Reaction Score 28,274. Dec 27 ... (Last game was a loss against against UConn at Bridgeport in the Round of 16, had 16 points.) So she was on a roster in some capacity for seven seasons - five as an active player due to …-UConn broke open a close game because Minnesota could not handle the Huskies depth.-Sometimes a loss serves as a wake up call. The second straight game where UConn was terrific defensively.-If Dawn Plitzuweit can recruit, she will turn Minnesota around. They are solid defensively.-UConn consistently takes away the other team’s top …Some UConn fans are pathetic. “we don’t get an enough credit” “we aren’t ranked high enough in kenpom” “they don’t talk enough about on sportscenter“ “ let me go to the Marquette message board to see if they are saying enough good things about us” Most insecure fanbase in the country! UConn is #1 in the country and ...A new study has identified the top 10 cities hit hardest by coronavirus unemployment. Here's where businesses and workers are hurting the most. A staggering 22 million jobs have be...The-boneyard.com uconn

the-boneyard.com Geno also has a commitment from 2025 Gandy Malou-Mamel, who is now listed as 6-6, ... When UConn jumped out to a 12-point lead, Ivie made adjustments quickly and limited our scoring opportunities. We couldn't even make simple adjustments to defend the pick-n-roll, and why couldn't …. The-boneyard.com uconn

the-boneyard.com uconn

If I were to guess it's a phase at UConn and PC. upstater. Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 29,026 Reaction Score 44,988. Jan 18, 2024 #95 HooperScooper said: Just curious, do people call her T-Swift or is that just teenage girls? ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;STORRS, Conn. – The UConn women's basketball team will welcome four freshmen next season as head coach Geno Auriemma announced the program's 2023 …The UConn women’s basketball team clinched the Big East Tournament title for the fourth consecutive year on Monday since their return to the conference, overpowering …Sep 10, 2011 · Use this forum to discuss UConn men's basketball recruiting; UConn's four FIVE national championships; Coach Dan Hurley; beer; pizza; dead animals in a wall, and Fifty Shade of Blue Blood... The Original "Boneyard" Was The Barbershop! Nostical; Oct 23, 2023; Replies 0 Views 860. Oct 23, 2023. Nostical. UConn v. ... Men UConn 2024 Opening Weekend @ USF Tournament (Friday 2/16/24 Dblhdr vs. Louisville @2p & USF @6p and Saturday 2/17/24 vs. Indiana State @Noon). Latest: dbmill;Photoshop, Adobe's graphics design and photo manipulation computer software, supports user-made plug-ins to expand the program's functionality. These plug-ins can be shared on Adob...Many successful entrepreneurs use Microsoft PowerPoint to display interactive presentations to help train staff, cover important information at meetings and even in sales pitches t...2024 UConn Offer/Commit List (click on commit's name link for Highlights): Syair Smallwood (DL) - Winslow Township High School, Atco New Jersey Deshon Dodson (DL/OL) - Neumann Goretti High School, Philadelphia PA Brayshon Williams (WR/DB) - Lake Gibson High School, Lakeland Florida Dante Devine...Feb 16, 2024 · Former UConn star James Bouknight was on campus on Friday, shooting around inside the Werth Family Champions Center after practice. Bouknight was a lottery pick by Charlotte three years ago, but was released by the team recently. "Bouk's a legend here," Donovan Clingan noted, "so it's always good to have him around." If I were to guess it's a phase at UConn and PC. upstater. Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 29,026 Reaction Score 44,988. Jan 18, 2024 #95 HooperScooper said: Just curious, do people call her T-Swift or is that just teenage girls? ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;A week later, UConn... Menu. Forums. New posts Search forums. What's new. New posts Latest activity. Members. Current visitors. Chat. UConn Football Chat UConn Men's Basketball UConn Women's ... Only at the Boneyard . Reactions: WestHartHusk, NowInStorrs, ClassOf2021 and 12 others. A. auror. …SC got contributions from almost everyone. Hall had an off shooting game, but SC had 4 starters in double figures, and got 19 points from the bench (UConn got 3 points from our bench - late 3 by Q). Paige and Ash shooting 4-17 from 3 is not a recipe for anything good. The TO's and fouls from UConn actually weren't bad.Jan 19, 2024 · There was an excellent presentation on UConn Football tonight on NIL, improvements in recruiting via the transfer portal, the Rent, coaching changes, the challenges of recruiting, and how donating to bleeding blue for good actually will help UConn hopefully get to the promised land, coaching changes, etc. 73 people attended on line. Butler will be NO problem. I believe they have never beaten Uconn. In the BE the only team that gives me pause is Marquette.I again believe Uconn will sweep the BE and win another title. I believe when the other teams hear the name Uconn, they remember how hard it is to beat Uconn and that gives Uconn an exceptional advantage before the …Jan 19, 2024 · There was an excellent presentation on UConn Football tonight on NIL, improvements in recruiting via the transfer portal, the Rent, coaching changes, the challenges of recruiting, and how donating to bleeding blue for good actually will help UConn hopefully get to the promised land, coaching changes, etc. 73 people attended on line. This thread is for UConn recruiting only Thread drifts will be deleted https://the-boneyard.com/threads/december-uconn-recruiting-thread.195295/Mar 3, 2023 · 2024 UConn Offer/Commit List (click on commit's name link for Highlights): Syair Smallwood (DL) - Winslow Township High School, Atco New Jersey Deshon Dodson (DL/OL) - Neumann Goretti High School, Philadelphia PA Brayshon Williams (WR/DB) - Lake Gibson High School, Lakeland Florida Dante Devine... Jan 14, 2024 · UConn is just as good, especially lately, as a lot of the top ten programs. Only South Carolina is really head and shoulders above the rest of the competition. However, with so many upsets and near upsets this season, anything can happen as Auburn showed Sunday against LSU. https://storrscentral.f5sports.com/subscribe Is anyone seeing this? UConn twitter personalities are claiming they're coming together to ...I’m his mama so this I know His birth was drenched In distress & woe. But he fought back with everything he had He proved them wrong & that was... Edit Yo...Men UConn Baseball 2023 · Schedule musical chairs gets UConn a last-minute game · D1Baseball Top 25: LSU remains No. · College Baseball Top 25 ...STORRS, Conn. – The UConn women's basketball team will welcome four freshmen next season as head coach Geno Auriemma announced the program's 2023 …Second half, reality set in for Creighton. Outscored 42 - 20 in the second half. That 3rd quarter was pure UConn. UConn took the passing lanes away, forced turnovers, controled the boards and sped Creighton. Any 20 point win is a very good win. Ash is amazing. Constant motion. Knows when to shoot. Plays better defense every game.He is saying that he doesn't consider UConn a peer or near-peer competitor of Boston College. He's right, and that's why his comment grates. He looks at UConn the same way UConn looks at UMass. If Jim Mora made similar comments about UMass, this board wouldn't even blink. I fully expected BC to win …Feb 16, 2024 · Former UConn star James Bouknight was on campus on Friday, shooting around inside the Werth Family Champions Center after practice. Bouknight was a lottery pick by Charlotte three years ago, but was released by the team recently. "Bouk's a legend here," Donovan Clingan noted, "so it's always good to have him around." I posted the UConn at Notre Dame replay on my YouTube Channel: Expand ... Thanks so much! Reactions: JAMS. jimazee. Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 474 Reaction Score 1,705. Dec 5, 2022 #9 Thanks again this year. Some days this is the only way some folks can see the game...and then the replays are good for a single point of …UConn prototype. Just a little over two months (or sooner) until she decides. Reactions: Wmccfp, CaliHuskyFan, MooseJaw and 5 others. rvwsleep. Joined Jul 13, 2013 ... The Boneyard's list. Beyond Morgan following her on IG a while back I'm not aware of any effort put into recruiting Silva. Maybe I missed it. UConnCat Wise Woman.Your best source for quality UConn Huskies news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.Use this forum to discuss UConn men's basketball recruiting; UConn's four FIVE national championships; Coach Dan Hurley; beer; pizza; dead animals in a wall, and Fifty Shade …Feb 19, 2024 · Ugh. This is so tough. For years every dept in the state has had to deal with cuts. UConn, the perception was could operate without no regards for cutting back. Even the State Police hasn't had it as good as UConn. That said i know we are at a crucial point for athletics and university as a whole and at the end of the day I'm a UConn sports fan. While my expectations were reset a bit due to the ND game, but in any game against all but SC and Stanford, I would bet UConn to win. While trying not to over evaluate Huskies or under appreciate other team's skills, I view UConn' starting 5 to be better. Up to Geno to coach around some of the Husky's warts.Oct 16, 2023 · Wesley Watt Lounge. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Although Sarah is a great HS player, the players guarding her would have a lot more motivation knowing she was a UConn recruit. Some players may love the notoriety, ... the-boneyard.com Reactions: HopJim and hoopsdiva. O. oldhusky. Joined Apr 23, 2019 Messages 1,841 Reaction Score 9,499. Jan 6, 2024 #468Nika with another Nika-like game, continuing her relentless march to UConn’s all-time assist record with 6 assists today while creating a nightmare for Anaya Peoples, DePaul’s leading scorer, holding her scoreless in the 1st half. Peoples ended up with 8 pts for the game, mostly with Nika on the bench, on 2/10 shooting, fouling out in …Apr 13, 2014 · Today's New York Times lists the five articles in the paper's sports section that generated the most online views in the week from April 4 to April 10. Topping the list was an article headlined "UConn Wins Women's NCAA Title." "UConn Defeats Kentucky for Men's Title" was also on the top-five... This forum is for fans to discuss UConn's 11 National Championships; UConn women's basketball recruiting; Coach Geno Auriemma; music; trivia, etc. Menu. Forums. New posts ... CamrnCrz1974 is eating Boneyard crow. CamrnCrz1974; Sep 22, 2011; Replies 8 Views 2K. Sep 22, 2011. MilfordHusky. Locked; Sue Bird May Have …Check it out: UConn Huskies Nitty Gritty at Bracketologists . Reactions: nelsonmuntz, CTHSHoops, gsmooth and 14 others. U. uh-no. Joined Oct 23, 2023 Messages 56 Reaction Score 229. Dec 26, 2023 #2 seton hall could slide into Q1 as well. ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;MilfordHusky said: Speaking of the alumni, the 4 championship teams in attendance lost a combined 9 games. The margins were 4, 1, 15 (at ND), 3, 3, 1 (ND), 6, 9 (ND in 3 OT), and 2 (ND). Four of the losses were to ND, and the only loss in regulation by more than 6 points was at ND. This year's team has already lost by 11, 11, 12, and 15.If you didn't watch the game and just read the Boneyard, you would think we lost the game rather than beating a very good team on their home court by 26. Reactions: Wmccfp, Next 12, luminosity and 3 others. H. ... When UCONN has ten or fewer turnovers, it takes a monumental task to beat them Geno has shown a lot of patience with Ice. This …It seemed that UConn reversed to the early part of the season where there was a lack of flow on offense. The ball movement was lacking and there was a lack of screens, and pick and rolls. I love Paige, but playing passive, deferring to freshman has to end. Say what you will about Caitlin Clark, but some games, even when her shot is off, …Edit: Please delete duplicate thread. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.Interstitial lung diseases are a group of diseases that inflame or scar the lungs. Breathing in particles (asbestosis, silicosis) causes some types. Interstitial lung disease is th...But to just straight up steal it and pretend it was our own thing seems very lame to me. UConn's too successful of a program and playing too well to be stealing traditions from other schools...bad look imo Expand ... Welcome to the Boneyard, Travis Kelce. Leebo. Joined Aug 26, 2011 Messages 3,405 Reaction …Welcome to the Boneyard! As for the information you shared, that is discouraging to hear (for UConn fans) that she was clapping/yelling for UNC. I’m not sure she did that at UConn. When you say something happened that turned off the Strongs, I’m assuming you were talking about with LSU’s recruitment.The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) announced a Liberian national plead guilty to $23 million in COVID-19 relief fraud. The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) anno...This forum is for fans to discuss UConn's 11 National Championships; UConn women's basketball recruiting; Coach Geno Auriemma; music; trivia, etc. General Women's Basketball Forum. Threads 4.3K Messages 154.8K. Threads 4.3K Messages 154.8K. ... Boneyard Style Terms and rules;-UConn broke open a close game because Minnesota could not handle the Huskies depth.-Sometimes a loss serves as a wake up call. The second straight game where UConn was terrific defensively.-If Dawn Plitzuweit can recruit, she will turn Minnesota around. They are solid defensively.-UConn consistently takes away the other team’s top …The UConn board has a lot of good stuff on it. Good coaching not only makes for a good team it helps the fan base to be far more up on whats really going on. I've never been one to resent their dominance. I admire the heck out of it. It doesn't make me mad when they win another one, it makes me mad when Baylor doesn't.Jan 4, 2024 · Our offense, especially is still adjusting to the loss of Klingon. It kind of revolved around him. Same with rebounding. Seton Hall and St John’s were places where it showed up. DePaul, alas doesn’t really tell you much of anything. I’d say though that UConn wins this handily. Butler is a modestly talented team. UConn is not a good rebounding team so what Geno has done is gone to a 4 guard offense which creates turnovers. Turnovers are another way to gain possessions. ... - That big is 6'3" Maddy Westbeld, whom everyone on the Boneyard should know by now, much like we know Aaliyah Edwards. Maddy's averaging 9.5 rebounds per game and is …Nika with another Nika-like game, continuing her relentless march to UConn’s all-time assist record with 6 assists today while creating a nightmare for Anaya Peoples, DePaul’s leading scorer, holding her scoreless in the 1st half. Peoples ended up with 8 pts for the game, mostly with Nika on the bench, on 2/10 shooting, fouling out in …Feb 16, 2024 · This forum is for fans to discuss UConn's 11 National Championships; UConn women's basketball recruiting; Coach Geno Auriemma; music; trivia, etc. Instead of using synthetic or toxic chemicals, organic gardeners create a natural garden ecosystem that gives more to the earth than it takes away. More than anything else, organic...Great, now they don't even wait until the end of the season to announce, don't want to get past the 4th game for eligibility purposes. Carter packed it in early last year but didn't announce until the season was over.Box score for the UConn Huskies vs. Marquette Golden Eagles NCAAW game from March 10, 2024 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats. www.espn.comThis is a UConn-only recruiting thread; Any posts that stray off topic will be deleted. Please start a new thread if you aren’t discussing recruitingFeb 13, 2024 · Are pretty good. BTW, women’s polo finished #2 in the country (Div 2) This thread is for UConn recruiting only Thread drifts will be deleted https://the-boneyard.com/threads/december-uconn-recruiting-thread.195295/https://storrscentral.f5sports.com/subscribe Is anyone seeing this? UConn twitter personalities are claiming they're coming together to .... Taylor swift metlife ticketmaster